The DB210 Advanced Loconet Booster is an add-on component for existing Digitrax Systems to add more available power to run trains. It can be
configured as a 3, 5 or 8 amp booster in either normal or auto reversing function.
In addition to your DB210, you’ll need a suitable DC power supply. The DB210 accepts a DC 13.8V to 24V power supply with 3, 5 or 8 amp capability.
- Single 3/5/8 Amp AutoReversing DCC Booster (no command station capability)
- N, HO and large scale operation with custom voltage trim
- Loconet for easy plug 'n play installation and system expansion
- Easy dip switch setup
- Auto resetting over temperature and short circuit protection
- Track status indicators
- Stabilized track drive output
- Over-voltage protection
- Auto-shutdown when command control signal is lost to prevent "runaway" trains
- IPL updatable