Burlington Northern SD40 #6307 (DC Version)
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing
- Five-pole motor with flywheels and multi-link drivetrain for trouble-free operation
- All-wheel drive with precision gears for smooth and quiet operation
- All-wheel electrical pickup provides reliable current flow
- Bi-directional constant lighting so headlight brightness remains consistent
- Operating Stratolite beacon
- Prototype specific details applied
- Separately applied wire grab irons, handrails, air tanks and more
- See-through fans
- Machined RP25 profile metal wheels
- McHenry scale knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 18"
- Recommended radius: 22"
- DCC ready (9-pin plug)