Atlas Model Railroad Co.
This highly detailed model is based on the 40' wood refrigerator cars built by Pullman for the Northern Refrigerator Car Company in 1930. With its rooftop ice hatches, USRA-style fish belly underframe and vertical brake shaft, it is representative of the thousands of similar cars that were built during the "Billboard" era of American railroads.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing including door hinges, ladders, grab irons and end straps
- Separately applied brake wheel and roof walk
- Realistic handle and latch detail
- Wood grain finish detail on car body
- 40-ton friction bearing trucks
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4"
Accumate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.