Walthers Cornerstone Series®.
As essential to railroading as track and locomotives, roundhouses still serve today. Housing engines between assignments, they provide a place where light repairs and inspections can be done in all kinds of weather. Adding one to your engine terminal is a snap with this American style kit.
- Molded in five colors and clear plastic
- Ideal for steam and diesel-era layouts
- Includes split-level roof with smokejack details, positionable doors, clerestory and large windows to allow light through and realistic decals
- Holds engines up to 13" long, typical of the power found on most lines
- Stalls are spaced on 10° angles, requiring less approach trackage
- Modular design makes it easy to expand with multiple kits
Dimensions - 14" x 14 1/4" x 4 11/16".