40' Standard Height Container 3 Pack - Genstar (Set #2)
Atlas Model Railroad Co.
The development of shipping containers reached a turning point in the late 1970s when standardization began to take place. Prior to this time numerous designs and sizes of containers were seen throughout the world. The true intermodal era began in the 1980s with the expanding world economy, Panama Canal ship size restrictions, intermodal railway car (wagon) designs and the setting of ISO standards for international shipping containers.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Prototypical paint schemes
- Detailed molded-on door rods and handles
- Includes road numbers 660539, 660557, 660575