Built between 1976 and 1982, the EMD GP15-1 4-axle diesel locomotive was powered by a 12 cylinder EMD 645E engine that generated 1500 horsepower. It was commonly used as a light road switcher or a yard switcher. A total of 310 units were built for American railroads.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing
- Dual brass flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting
- Prototype specific details applied
- Separately applied handrails and end railings
- Blackened metal wheels
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- DCC ready
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4"
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.