Chicago Great Western International Bay Window Caboose #625
Bluford Shops presents new N scale models of a family of steel bay window caboose designs developed by International Car Company in the early 1950s. This model is a Phase II design style where the bay window has been narrowed considerably but the large single window has been retained.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Highly-detailed, injection molded body
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- Clear window glazing
- Wire grab irons
- Ladders and running boards
- Fox Valley Models metal wheels
- Body-mounted magnetic operating knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4"