Kato USA, Inc.
The Kato UNITRACK Master (M) and Variation (V) sets are the ultimate expansion track sets, perfect for beginners who are looking to get started in the hobby, while also providing complex structures for those seeking to create more complex and advanced layouts!
Starting with the base Master Set, you can expand to create any layout you desire by adding as many Variation sets or individual Unitrack pieces as you like.
Each Variation set box contains a complete layout landmark, whether it's a staging yard, a passing siding, or a flyover viaduct bridge.
- Modular track system features nickel silver rails fully integrated to a remarkably realistic-looking roadbed
- Includes patented UniJoiners that lock the track sections together firmly and evenly
- Designed to eliminate the frustration of derailments from uneven rail joints and separating sections of track
- No need to glue down cork roadbed, tack down track sections and file rail connections smooth after soldering - simply snap it together and it's ready to use
- 9 3/4" Straight Track (x 6)
- 7 5/16" Straight Track (x 2)
- 2 1/2" Straight Track (x 2)
- 2 7/16" Bumper Type A (x 3)
- 28 1/4" Radius Curved Track (x 8)
- #6 Left Hand Turnout (x 2)
- #6 Right Hand Turnout (x 1)
- Turnout Control Switch (x 3)
- Complete instructions