Walthers Cornerstone Series®
Based on a Milwaukee Road prototype, this building is typical of shop buildings constructed since the 1930s to repair and maintain diesels. Structures like this can still be found at many terminals.
- Molded in four colors and clear plastic
- Accepts Code 55 or 80 rail
- Ideal for transition and diesel-era layouts
- Must-have for major engine terminals and backshops
- Includes a diesel house with long bays to accomodate most locomotives, office, slotted base and realistic decals
Dimensions - Diesel House: 10 3/4" x 5 1/8" x 3 1/4", Office: 3 1/8" x 1 5/8" x 1 1/4".