Chicago & North Western SD60 #8039 (DC Version)
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing
- Prototypes in service from 1984 to present
- Heavy die-cast chassis for greater traction and more pulling power
- Five pole skew-wound motor with machined brass flywheels
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- Directional lighting
- Machined RP25 profile metal wheels
- Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 18"
- Recommended radius: 22"
- DCC ready (9-pin plug)