Atlas Model Railroad Co.
The 70-ton Hart Ballast cars were built by ACF from 1940-1953. These cars were formally known as "Hart Selective Service Ballast Cars" due to the use of specially-designed doors which allowed the lading to be discharged one of three ways: to the center of the rails, to the center and sides of the rails, or to the side of the rails only.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing
- Highly detailed body with separately applied brake wheel
- Fully detailed interior, including cross-bracing and side stiffeners
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4"
Accumate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.