Based on mid-production EMD units built with safety cabs fitted with a three-piece windshield and designated as SD60M for modified, these heavy-haulers are still going strong for many original owners and shortlines.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
- Prototypes in service from 1989 to present in main line and regional service
- Accurate painting and printing
- Three-piece windshield
- Heavy die-cast chassis for greater traction and more pulling power
- Five pole skew-wound motor with machined brass flywheels
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- Constant and directional LED headlights
- Machined RP25 profile metal wheels
- Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 18"
- Recommended radius: 22"
- DCC ready (21-pin plug)