Monsanto (MOHX) 3500 Cubic Foot Dry-Flo Covered Hopper #3510
Atlas Model Railroad Co.
The 3500 Cubic Foot Dry-Flo Covered Hopper was a commodity-hauling backbone for over 40 years. In 1959, General American started producing Dry-Flo covered hoppers in response to customer demands for larger hoppers capable of handling bulk commodities. Covered hopper innovations during the 1950s proved valuable to shippers; they wanted covered hoppers that could handle larger quantities of specialized commodities such as oats and malt.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing
- Fine-scale detail
- Separate brake detail
- Photo-etched roof walk and brake platform
- Prototypical ride height
- 70-Ton ASF Ride Control trucks
- Scale profile metal wheels
- Body mounted scale knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4"
- Recommended radius: 11"