Union Pacific SD70ACe #4141 "George Bush" (DCC & Sound)
Kato USA, Inc.
The Union Pacific "George Bush" #4141 SD70ACe is a specially painted Union Pacific locomotive named after the 41st president of the United States. It is the sixth locomotive that the UP has ever granted a special paint scheme, originally painted to commemorate the opening of the "Trains: Tracks of the Iron Horse" exhibit at the George HW Bush Presidential Library and Museum in Texas. Used in regular service for a time, it has been seen operating all across the country, pulling freight and intermodal containers in service of the Union Pacific. It was brought out of storage and sent to Houston to participate in Bush's funeral train on December 6, 2018.
- Powerful five-pole Kato motor with dual brass flywheels
- Directional headlight and illuminated, pre-printed numberboards
- Illuminated ditch lights
- Kato magnetic knuckle couplers
- ESU LokSound Select Sound and DCC factory installed
- Dual-Mode decoder operates in DCC or traditional DC
- Minimum radius: 11"