Atlas Model Railroad Co.
The 17,600 Gallon Corn Syrup Tank Car was built in large numbers by Trinity Industries between 1984 and 1998. They are commonly used in the transport of corn syrup, liquid sugar and molasses from processing facilities to bulk distribution centers. Over 7,000 cars were built and most remain in active service today.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurately painted and printed
- Highly detailed body with prototypical jacket seams
- Fine scale railings
- Separately applied brake rigging
- Bottom outlet valve detail
- Stand-alone heater coil pipes
- See-through top platform grating
- Prototype specific details applied
- 100-ton roller bearing trucks
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
Accumate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.