Chicago Metra Pullman Bi-Level Cab-Coach #8750
Kato USA, Inc.
The Bi-Level "Gallery" commuter car continues to be a favorite design of many commuter rail agencies throughout the United States and Canada. The design made its debut on the Chicago & North Western railroad for their Chicago area commuter service in the 1950s.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurate painting and printing
- Prototypical interior
- Distinctive green-tinted windows
- Cab-coach features directional lighting for push-pull operation, with alternate illuminating headlight and tail lights with an on/off switch for mid-train operation
- Blackened metal wheels
- Kato magnetic knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 11"
- Recommended radius: 15"