2015 saw the debut of the 4th generation Mazda Roadster (also known as the Miata MX-5 in the US). This dynamic lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North America) engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Includes parts to build as left or right-hand drive
- Finished model displayed with soft top in folded position (roof and side windows down)
- Detailed renditions of the suspension and interior
- Decals are included for instrumentation and other details, as are metal transfers for emblems and side mirror surfaces
- Includes paint masking sticker for windshield
- Skill level 3
*Colors may vary from actual product. Cement and paint required but not included.