The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V won the 1998 WRC Manufacturer's Title, and T. Makinen earned the Driver's Title in the same year. The continuing refinement of the car for the 1999 Rally season led to the development of the Evolution VI.
The street car version of the Evolution VI was announced in January of 1999 and utilized the experience derived from rallying. Additional high performance features were incorporated into the car, resulting in an exceptional vehicle with superior handling. Mitsubishi generously endowed the Lancer Evolution VI with their know-how and experience, creating a rally capable sports car.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Aerodynamic front bumper and rear wing
- Detailed renditions of the suspension and interior
- Solid synthetic rubber tires
- Decals are included for instrumentation and other details
- Metal plated wheels and more
- Skill level 3
*Colors may vary from actual product. Cement and paint required but not included.