Although Peugeot's factory WRC team had moved on to the 307 model after the 2003 season, satellite teams like Bozian Racing continued to enter the 206 WRC through the 2005 season. This model represents Didier Auriol's machine that raced during the first round at Monte Carlo.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Complete exterior and cockpit detailing
- Realistic chassis undersurface
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread
- Mesh for radiator grille
- High quality decal sheet by Cartograf included
- Skill level 5
*Colors may vary from actual product. Cement and paint required but not included.