Six years after the previous Z generation model was released, the new generation Nissan 370Z made its debut in December 2008. One of the most recognizable exterior changes to the 370Z are its front and rear boomerang shaped lights. But even with the changes, the classic style of earlier Z cars can still be easily seen throughout this amazing piece of Japanese technology. This machine's wide and low ground-hugging form is thanks to its greatly shortened wheelbase compared with previous Z cars. Through this, the overall weight has been reduced and driving performance has improved, making it more enjoyable to drive.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Includes parts to build as left or right-hand drive
- Detailed underside shows off the exhaust system, plus multi-part front and rear suspension
- Realistic depiction of the sporty interior
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread
- Decals are included for instrumentation and other details, as are metal transfers for emblems and side mirror surfaces
- Includes gloss and matte-finish metal plated parts for enhanced realism
- Skill level 3
*Colors may vary from actual product. Cement and paint required but not included.