Launched in 1961, the A110 used many Renault parts, including the engine, and featured a steel frame with a fiberglass body. It achieved international fame in the early 1970s as a successful rally car, winning several events across Europe. This model represents the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally winner driven by Swedish driver Ove Andersson.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Authentically reproduced rear mounted engine
- Realistic cockpit and suspension
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread
- High quality decal sheet by Cartograf includes two car options
- Skill level 5
*Colors may vary from actual product. Cement and paint required but not included.