The production version of the second-generation NSX super car
made its debut at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. Its lightweight body features aluminum, high strength steel and carbon fiber components, while the midship 3.5-liter V6 twin turbo and 9-speed dual clutch transmission are paired with a 4WD hybrid system, which employs three electric motors for maximum control of all four wheels and outstanding cornering.
This model recreates the second-generation Honda NSX, marketed as the Acura NSX in the United States and China.
- Highly detailed static display model
- Includes parts to build as left or right-hand drive
- Authentic depictions of engine and suspension
- Exceptionally detailed cockpit interior with separate seats, center console, rear view mirror, steering wheel and more
- Metal-plated wheels for a realistic finish
- Synthetic rubber tires with realistic tread
- Decals are included for instrumentation, as are metal transfers for emblems (both Honda and Acura) and side mirror surfaces
- Includes paint masking stickers for window areas
- Skill level 3
*Colors may vary from actual product. Cement and paint required but not included.