Walthers Cornerstone Series®
Based on prototypes introduced in the 1940s when railroads began the shift from steam to diesel power, diesel fueling facilities were originally placed on the servicing leads near roundhouses. Today, you'll still find them at terminals where locos are serviced between runs and out on the road at crew change and train inspection points.
- Molded in three colors and clear plastic
- Ideal for transition and diesel-era layouts
- Serves two adjacent tracks
- Includes storage tank, fuel crane, water crane, pump house and top unloading rack (for unloading diesel fuel from tank cars)
- Environmental track "pans" to catch fuel and oil spills are also included for modern era modelers
Dimensions - Storage Tank: 5" x 2 3/4", Unloading Rack: 1/2" x 3/4" x 2 7/8", Platform: 11" x 7".