Chicago & Eastern Illinois ACF 4600 3-Bay Centerflow Hopper #718519
The 3-bay Centerflow covered hopper was introduced in the 1960s by American Car & Foundry. The cars handle loads such as grain, corn and similar bulk commodities. The Centerflow relies on the car's rounded body to provide structural strength without the added weight of bracing, as well as making gravity unloading easier. This 3-bay car came in a 4600 cubic foot capacity.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Separately applied brake wheel, wire grab irons, brake cylinder, valve and air reservoir with brake plumbing
- Photo-etched metal roof walk
- Screw mounted trucks for accurate tracking
- Machined metal wheels
- McHenry knuckle couplers installed
- Minimum radius: 9 3/4"