Walthers Cornerstone Series®
From the days of steam to the latest AC details, the Walthers Cornerstone Backshop is a model of a common structure that remains one of the most important buildings on any railroad. Regular inspections and heavy repairs are carried out inside these cavernous structures.
- Molded in four colors and clear plastic
- Detailed brick construction
- Modular design allows for easy expansion
- Will hold locomotives up to 6 3/4" long
- Accepts Code 80 rail
- Ideal for steam and diesel-era layouts
- Includes large, multi-paned industrial windows, simulated inspection pits on the baseplate floors, roll-up doors, realistic decals and more
Dimensions - 7" x 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".