Atlas Model Railroad Co.
The ACF® 89' 4" flat car was introduced in the late 1960s as a result of a continuing need for more intermodal platform capacity. This model is based on the 1973 version that was originally designed to carry two trailers or combinations with containers. The cars have been used by Trailer Train and various railroads in intermodal service since that time. Many of these were modified in the late 1980s to accept longer trailers. Most of those remaining in TTX service today have been modified with three hitches to accommodate up to three shorter package trailers.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurately painted and printed
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Weighted, detailed underframe
- Separate brake-rigging details
- Includes two user-applied hitches and container pedestals
- Machined metal wheels
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius: 15"
Accumate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.