Built for Trailer Train by American Car and Foundry (ACF) between 1966 and 1968, the F89-J Flat Cars were produced for TOFC service. Visually unique with a ribbed underbody, they were the only standard-height, bowl deck car of this design by ACF. Over 1,600 units hauled trailers, pipe, rail and bulk loads to all corners of North America. As of 2011, hundreds of these units remain in trailer and bulk service.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Accurately painted and printed
- True fine scale dimensions with accurate details
- Die-cast metal frame
- Mid/end hitch version
- Includes user-applied collapsed and raised hitches (not shown)
- Prototypical ride height
- BLMA 70-ton ASF trucks with 33" machined metal wheels
- Factory-equipped with Micro-Trains® knuckle couplers
- Minimum radius: 15"