Walthers Cornerstone Series®
At many yards, the diesel house is a hotbed of activity. Arriving locomotives are run through the structure where mechanics check them over and make light repairs and adjustments. If major defects are noted, the units are bad ordered and shipped off to the road's backshop for further work.
- Molded in appropriate colors and clear plastic
- Ideal for diesel-era layouts
- Perfect alone or alongside other engine servicing facility structures
- Can hold diesels up to 17" long on three tracks - perfect for classic or modern diesels
- Includes realistic interior inspection walkways, below-track inspection pits, realistic decals and more
Dimensions - 9 1/4" x 16 7/8" x 6 1/2".